Bridgewick Close, LEWES
- Three Bedroom House
- Sought After Prime Location
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Superb Downland Views
Set in the popular area of Malling this spacious town house with fantastic views arranged over three floors features an open plan kitchen/diner with tri-fold doors, spacious lounge, utility room, large bedrooms and off road parking.
Set on a quiet residential cu-de-sac this fantastic modern townhouse with superb views offers flexible accommodation arranged over three floors. Step inside the hall leading onto a large modern open plan kitchen/diner with tri-fold doors that opens out to an attractive low maintenance rear garden. The handy utility room on the same floor allows you to keep the family washing out of sight and a separate W.C. is also available on this floor. Move up to the first floor where you will find a spacious lounge with built in storage cupboard and generous bedroom. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms both generous in size with the rear bedroom enjoying stunning views out to the downlands, there is also a family bathroom and further storage cupboards. There are fantastic schools close by and 3 major supermarkets are all within easy reach, There are superb transport links with easy access to the major road networks and regular bus services within walking distance of the property. Lewes mainline station with direct access to London is within easy reach and a superb range of boutique shops, bars and restaurants are all waiting to be discovered. Some fantastic walks and open green spaces are all easily reached from the property, early viewing is advised to avoid dissapointment.
Kitchen Diner 17' 3" x 10' 6" ( 5.26m x 3.20m )
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.80m x 3.23m )
Utility Room 6' 3" x 4' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.42m )
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridgewick Close, LEWES
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lewes Station0.8 miles
- Cooksbridge Station1.8 miles
- Glynde Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lewes Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Lewes
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW104665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.