Scottswood Road, Bushey
- Part Timbre Frame Build
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Ground Floor Guest WC
- Private Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
(Call us to receive the link for the 360 virtual tour) A three bedroom semi detached family home offered for sale in good condition and benefiting from an attractive south facing rear garden.
(Call us to receive the link for the 360 virtual tour)
A three bedroom semi-detached family home offered for sale in good condition and benefiting from an attractive south facing rear garden. Arranged over two floors and offering approximately 933 square foot of living accommodation this lovely home is a perfect step up on the property ladder. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with doors to the guest WC, kitchen and living room. The living room runs the full depth of the house and has direct access into the kitchen and onto the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of floor and wall units with attractive work surface. Appliances include, dishwasher, gas hob, built in combination oven/grill and microwave. Heading to the first floor you are greeted with the main bedroom with built in wardrobes, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear is a well-attended and designed garden with block paved patio area, lawn, seated decking area and two timber sheds. The property is conveniently located for the M25 and M1 motorway and A41 commuter link as well as the vast array of shops in the Watford Town centre as well as the more local shops.
Entrance Hall 12' 8" to max x 6' 10" to max ( 3.86m to max x 2.08m to max )
Wc 6' 5" x 3' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.07m )
Lounge 21' 7" to max x 11' 2" to max ( 6.58m to max x 3.40m to max )
Kitchen 9' 8" to max x 9' 3" to max ( 2.95m to max x 2.82m to max )
Landing 8' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" to max x 10' 9" to max ( 3.43m to max x 3.28m to max )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" to max x 9' to max ( 2.97m to max x 2.74m to max )
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' ( 2.95m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Scottswood Road, Bushey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.9 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
- Watford North Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.