Stanmore Road, Edgbaston
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Studio apartment
- Short distance from Bearwood
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- EPC rating - C
- Broadband included
- On road parking
- Communal garden space
- Ground floor apartment
- Ideal for working professionals
- Part/Fully Furnished
LOUNGE/BEDROOM 11' 02" x 10' 01" (3.4m x 3.07m) The lounge/bedroom benefits from natural light from the window, with a view of the communal garden area. The room is neutrally decorated with numerous power points and is currently furnished with a sofa, dining table and two chairs. A bed and wardrobe are available upon request.
KITCHEN 7' 05" x 10' 01" (2.26m x 3.07m) The kitchen is fitted with modern fixtures and is neutrally decorated with tilled splashback. The kitchen is equipped with a washing machine, oven/grill with four burner hob and a fridge/freezer. The kitchen is fitted with a mix of base and wall mounted units.
BATHROOM 5' 09" x 5' 10" (1.75m x 1.78m) The property benefits from a modern bathroom, with grey tiled floor and surround. The bathroom is fitted with a sink, toilet, shower cubicle and heated towelling rail and is finished with chrome fixtures.
This ground floor studio apartment is situated in a prime location for a student or working professional, with great transport links into Birmingham and the surrounding area. Broadband is included with this apartment. With Edgbaston reservoir a stone's throw away as well as Bearwood and Birmingham City Hospital, this property won't be on the market for long. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Tenant fee act 2019
Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stanmore Road, Edgbaston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smethwick Galton Bridge Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street Station1.6 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
James Laurence Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings in Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston and surrounding areas.
We pride ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home – showing honesty, efficiency and passion in maximising opportunities for our clients whilst maintaining clear communication with vendors, landlords, buyers and tenants.
Some of the services in which we excel are:
• Open six days a week
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102857004408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Edgbaston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.