Dovehouse Lane, Solihull
- Viewings Strongly Advised
- Convenient Location
- Recently Re-Decorated
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Lounge with Conservatory Off
- Fitted Kitchen with Large Utility Room
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Drive & Single Garage
This beautiful extended family home simply must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer which in brief affords porch, large hallway, dining room with bay window overlooking the front elevation, lounge with feature fireplace with doors to a conservatory, fitted kitchen and utility room with guest cloakroom.
To the first floor there is the modern family bathroom, double bedroom with door to an additional bedroom which is ideal for a child's nursery, second double bedroom and a third single.
The property benefits from ample driveway parking leading up to the single garage. Whilst to the rear is a well maintained south facing mainly laid to lawn garden with patio area
At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on or by email .
Tenure: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion. However, we would advise that you check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property. However, it is advised that you confirm this at point of offer.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
DM & Co are pleased to offer the following services:-
Residential Lettings: If you are considering letting your property, please contact the office on .
Mortgage Services: If you would like advice on the best mortgages available, please contact us on .
WANT TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY?
Call DM & Co. Homes on to arrange your FREE no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency.
Dovehouse Lane, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Olton Station1.0 miles
- Solihull Station1.4 miles
- Acocks Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
DM & Co. Homes delivers a unique approach to estate agency across its offices, that cover Solihull, Shirley, Knowle and Dorridge.
A young, vibrant and energetic company that is straight and honest from the outset and focus on the things that you require from your estate agent.
Whilst we focus our attention and detail on getting the best price for your property - be it for sale or to let - start your journey now, by arranging your free market appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101026004621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM & Co. Homes, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.