Earl Matthew Avenue, Arbroath, DD11 5JU
- Three bedroom family home
- Spacious living room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Integrated premium kitchen appliances
- French doors to garden
- Enclosed laundry zone
- Cloakroom on ground floor
- En-suite shower room in master bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- Ample storage
This is a highly functional semi-detached/end terrace three-bedroom home that offers ample space for family living and/or entertaining friends.
STEP INSIDE THE CAIRNHILL
The Cairnhill is an attractive and welcoming modern family home. To the front, the entrance hall leads directly to a spacious living room, which continues through to an impressive kitchen/dining room that stretches across the full width of the house at the rear. The kitchen comes with superb range of cabinets and worktops to choose from, and is fully fitted with premium appliances including a multifunction oven, gas hob, cooker hood and integrated fridge/freezer. The dining area has French doors that lead directly into the garden and bring the light back in. The groundfloor also includes a handy cloakroom, understairs storage, and a laundry zone that is tucked away off the kitchen/dining area and is all plumbed, wired and ready for use.
Upstairs, there are three comfortable bedrooms and a shared family bathroom plus additional storage space. The master bedroom comes complete with an en-suite shower room, with a particularly wide and luxurious shower, and its own large walk-in wardrobe.
Situated in the bustling seaside town of Arbroath, with spectacular scenery just moments away, Monarchs Rise is a thriving community of family homes with an exciting new phase of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom family homes now available for reservation!
These special new homes have been created to meet the changing needs and changing lifestyles of families today.
Our homes are rooted in our design principles by being luxurious and spacious with a focus on elegant simplicity. They provide versatile and flexible space, both indoors and in how you will connect with the outdoors while being supremely functional.
Call us or complete a Get in Touch form today to make your appointment at Monarchs Rise
Monarch's Rise / Part Exchange: We'll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days. Just provide us with the details of your property and we'll be in touch.
Monarch's Rise / Key Workers: We offer Key Workers special benefits to make moving easy and affordable throughout Scotland, England and Wales.
Earl Matthew Avenue, Arbroath, DD11 5JU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arbroath Station1.2 miles
About the development
Monarch's Rise by Stewart Milne Homes
- Situated in the bustling seaside town of Arbroath, with spectacular scenery just moments away...
- perfectly placed for traveling both north and south, with excellent commuter links.
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.