Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
- Only A Small Handful Of Bungalows Available
- Two Well Sized Double Bedrooms
- Integral Garage With Private Parking Right Outside
- Reserve This Home In The Early Build Stages To Personalise Your Fixtures & Fittings
- Set Of French Doors Leading To The Garden
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Handy Utility Cupboard
- Good Sized South Facing Rear Garden
- Buying New Means Low Maintenance & More Affordable Energy Bills!
- Our Experienced Sales Team Will Be With You Every Step Of The Way
Whether you're looking to downsize or simply looking for a change of scenery, Plot 203, The Barton at Evesham Gate will tick all your boxes.
Offering plenty of space filled with radiant natural light, this home offers an open plan kitchen / dining area complete with a stylish island unit and French doors opening out to the rear garden. If you're looking to relax, no problem! This home offers a spacious, airy lounge with a feature bay window great for those quieter moments.
You will find two double bedrooms with plenty of space for personalisation and a contemporary family bathroom. What's more, the master bedroom offers the owner their own personal haven with a superb en suite shower room attached. This home is complete with ample storage and a handy utility area.
Externally, this home features an integral garage with driveway parking and a large enclosed south facing rear garden.
Get in touch to book a limited 1-2-1 appointment today! We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Why Should You Buy New? There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of décor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.57 x 3.95 metre
- Lounge - 4.34 x 3.95 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.06 x 3.04 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.55 x 2.44 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Cheltenham Road, Evesham, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station1.6 miles
- Pershore Station6.3 miles
About the development
Welcome to Evesham Gate
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. Were looking forward to seeing you soon.
- We can help you get moving if you need help selling your home - ask us about Part Exchange or Assisted Move.*
- The choice is yours with four Good rated primary schools reached within 2 miles, meaning those early morning school runs are completed within a 10 minute drive or just over a 30 minute walk if youre adventurous enough!
- Being a popular riverside town, Evesham has well equipped itself to satisfy your appetite. Burgers, steaks and traditional roast dinners are highly recommended at several eateries including The Royal Oak, The Ivy Inn and The Thatched Tavern.
- Reserve your home in the early build stages and you can personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options & Upgrades range!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.