Steyne Gardens, Worthing, BN11
- Penthouse apartment with private lobby
- 65ft south & west wrap around balcony
- Stunning views over the sea and South Downs
- Superb through lounge/dining room with sea views
- Fitted kitchen benefitting from central island with seating
- Master bedroom with new contoured wardrobes and sea views
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom with underfloor heating
- Two further double bedrooms offering fitted wardrobes and a study area
- Double length garage with automatic door
- Heated swimming pool
This fabulous property, which has been extensively renovated, is one of only four penthouse apartments which are rarely on the market. The spacious south facing lounge and dining area has three double doors onto to the balcony which offers views from Brighton and Beachy Head to the Isle of Wight and the South Downs.
The kitchen has been redesigned and offers a large range of quality integrated appliances and storage space with a feature island and breakfast bar. Double doors lead onto the balcony fitted with an irrigation system, mains tap and two power points.
The master bedroom is a luxury room with sea views and balcony access. It features state of the art curved fitted wardrobes and a redesigned stylish ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating.
The further two bedrooms are good sized doubles both with fitted wardrobes giving great storage and enjoying South Downs views. Bedroom three has the benefit of fitted study area for working from home with consideration for computers, printers and filing.
The second bathroom has also been renovated with a new white look and includes a shelved airing cupboard.
Additionally, the property is sold with a double length garage giving you convenient parking and storage space, while the development benefits from an attractive internal courtyard and a swimming pool for use by the residents and their visitors.
34' 11" x 13' 7" (10.64m x 4.14m)
19' 4" x 12' 5" (5.9m x 3.78m)
16' 2" x 15' 4" (4.93m x 4.67m)
13' 2" x 11' 2" (4.01m x 3.4m)
13' 2" x 10' 2" (4.01m x 3.1m)
Steyne Gardens, Worthing, BN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.7 miles
- East Worthing Station0.9 miles
- West Worthing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Michael Jones & Company, Worthing
Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1BE
Exceptional service all under one roof.
Michael Jones Worthing team are based in our flagship head office in the heart of Worthing town centre on Chapel Road. We consider ourselves very lucky to still be operating in a town centre that we are so passionate about and where it all started for us back in 1991.
Now is a great time to put your property on the market
We have many clients searching
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR210331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.