Plumtree Close, Dagenham
- Spacious Studio Flat
- Separate Kitchen
- Newly Decorated
- Newly Fitted Carpets
- Newly Fitted Double Glazing
- Eco Electric Heating
- Residential Parking
- Local Transport Links
This property is newly decorated and will benefit from newly fitted double glazing.
Residential parking is available.
Total area space: 30sqm
Lease remaining: 72 Years
Plumtree Close, Dagenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dagenham East Station0.3 miles
- Dagenham Heathway Station0.6 miles
- Dagenham Dock Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We have a genuine connection with our local community and a real understanding of the people who live and work here. That ‘just around the corner’ experience means we deliver the sort of service larger property companies can only dream of. Flexible opening hours, impeccable service, invaluable insight and a can-do, bend-over-backwards attitude that looks after you every step of the way is what sets us apart with. After-hours viewings? We’re there. Boiler on the blink? An engine
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103166000801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakland Estates, Newbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.