Raleigh Road London SE20
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ZERO DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- Fully Refurbished
- New Windows Just Fitted
- Four Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- 7 Minute Walk To Station
- Available Now
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
Unveiled to the SE20 lettings market is this excellent value house just off the Penge High Street. Located a few minutes away from a vast array of local shops, eateries and transport links; this property is perfectly positioned for a family or sharers.
Penge East (Thameslink) and Penge West Stations both within a 7-15 minute walk of your front door and offer fantastic links into Highbury & Islington, London Victoria, London Bridge and more!
The property is semi-detached, has just benefited from new windows throughout, has a lovely courtyard garden and has just been fully refurbished to a fantastic standard.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Raleigh Road London SE20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penge East Station0.3 miles
- Kent House Station0.3 miles
- Penge West Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.