Gloucester Road, Tilgate, Crawley
- End Of Terraced
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- G/C/H Via Radiators
Highly desirable 4 bedroom end of terraced house situated in the ever-popular residential area of Tilgate. The property has a lounge, ideal for relaxing in after a hard day at work. There is a separate dining room where the family can enjoy a Sunday roast together. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and works surfaces for those who love to cook and it opens to a handy utility room. Furthermore, there is a cloakroom essential for families with small children. On the first floor, there are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a good-sized rear garden with room to the side, providing the opportunity to extend the property further. The garden has a large patio creating the perfect place to dine alfresco with a barbecue. To the front, there is a driveway providing off road parking for approximately 3 cars, essential in this friendly bustling community.
Gloucester Road is situated in a prime location close to the stunning Tilgate Forest and its public golf course, where you can enjoy many a walk, enjoy lunch in the walled gardens or let the kids burn off some energy at Go Ape. If you want sp[ort facilities K2 is just along the road with swimming pool, climbing walls, racket sports and many other indoor facilities, with an outdoor track and field. For commuters, Crawley railway station is 1.3 miles walk where there are fast frequent links to the city in under an hour. It also has easy Access to Crawley's motorway links with the M23 about 2 miles by car. For families with children, Desmond Anderson is 0.7km away and it was rated Good by Ofsted in 2012.
* Lounge: 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
* Dining Room: 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
* Kitchen: 3.12m x 3.07m (10' 3" x 10' 1")
* Utility: 2.57m x 1.65m (8' 5" x 5' 5")
* Downstairs Cloakroom: 1.63m x 0.76m (5' 4" x 2' 6")
* Bedroom 1: 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.15m (to back of wardrobe narrowing to 7'2) (12' 9" x 10' 4")
* Bedroom 3: 3.12m (max) x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
* Bedroom 4: 3m x 2.21m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
* Bathroom: 2.39m x 1.68m (7' 10" x 5' 6")
* Rear Garden
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
The property has a ring door bell that will stay
The LED lighting downstairs, Hive thermostat which is programmed to operate the central heating and water heat systems that will stay.
The fridge freezer in the kitchen is to stay (August 2018) & the dishwasher (March 2018).
The loft is part boarded with stairs and lights
Please note this information has been supplied by the vensor and items listed could be subject to change. This would need to be verified through your solicitors
Energy Performance CertificatesEER
Gloucester Road, Tilgate, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station1.0 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.7 miles
- Ifield Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Hello, I am Matthew and I would like to give you a warm welcome to Inspire. So why would you choose Inspire as your preferred choice of agency? Well, at Inspire we recognise that it is all about you! We want to be with you every step of the way through the home moving process. We will provide you lots of information to enable you to make an informed choice about which estate agent to market your home and we will listen to what you are trying to achieve. Once on the market we will provide yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.