4 Heather Drive, Whitby
- Ideal family home with a larger than average garden
- Beautifully presented throughout with modern fixtures & fittings
- Modern kitchen/diner with French doors opening into the garden
- 4 bedrooms & 2 modern bathrooms
- Driveway with covered carport and garage
- Patio and lawned garden that are well-maintained
- Close to local Primary & Secondary schools and local amenities
This is an immaculately presented family home with a larger than average garden and plenty of off-road parking located on the eastern edge of the town. This was once a three-bed house but has since been extended to create a four-bed semi-detached house with a covered carport. The accommodation comprises a comfortable lounge to the front and a kitchen/diner with French doors that open onto the garden to the rear, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, all benefitting from having gas central heating and double-glazing throughout. To the front there is a block-paved driveway providing off-road parking and leads to a covered carport with a secure roller door to the side of the house. The homes on this side of the street have larger than average gardens and this one has a sunny patio off the kitchen/diner and room for a garage and a greenhouse too. We feel this property will be popular with those with a family or a need to work from home as there are nearby local schools and the fourth bedroom would make an excellent home office.
4 Heather Drive, Whitby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ruswarp Station0.9 miles
- Whitby Station1.0 miles
- Sleights Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Hope & Braim Estate Agency is based in Whitby and provide expert local knowledge coupled with first class presentation and customer service.
We operate to the highest professional standards whether you are buying, selling, or investing. Visit us today in branch or contact us to arrange a free property appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope & Braim Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.