- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Double Bedrooms
- Multiple Bathrooms
- Broadband Internet
- Fire alarm
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Optional bills inclusive
5/5 ROOMS AVAILABLE IN A STUDENT SHARED HOUSE.
* Great property let to individual mature undergrads and postgrads - both national and international students are welcome
* A warm comfortable house in quiet road with all mod cons including EE super fast glass fibre broadband.
* All bedrooms are a good size - three with double beds
* Only four rooms to be let this year to give more Space!
- Space for bicycles
- Off road parking for 2 small cars
- Front and rear gardens
- Larder Fridge and Larder Freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Additional downstairs shower room and toilet
1/5 Supa-dupa front upstairs double room - Available - £360/month
2/5 Sunny blue upstairs double room - Available - £360/month
3/5 Cosy upstairs room - Available - £300/month
4/5 Garden room - downstairs - Available - £350/month
5/5 Wooden Cabin room - Available - £350/month
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.0 miles
- Chartham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Office B4, Clover House, John Wilson Business Park, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3QZ
'StudentTenant.com is an online letting and booking platform for student accommodation. Using the most innovative technology, students can source and book their accommodation entirely from their computer or smartphone. They can follow the whole process completely online; from booking to moving in, with assistance for every eventuality in between.
Finding a suitable student house within the private rental sector can be a time consuming and sometimes daunting task. We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Studenttenant.com, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.