Birmingham Off Plan, Birmingham
- Contact RWinvest for Floor Plans Today
- Stunning Studios & 1-Beds
- Central Birmingham Location
- 450m from Train Station
- 900m from Bullring
- Onsite Resident Lounge and Gardens
- Top Rental Management
- Prices Starting from £90,000
For Investment Purposes or Owner Occupiers - Minimum 50% Deposit Required
Located on Alcester Street in Central Birmingham just 450m from the nearest train station and 900m from the Bullring, these brand-new apartments are for sale from £90,000 with 5% projected rental returns.
This is a buy to let investment for anyone looking to earn maximum capital growth on a high quality, centrally located apartment with luxury amenities. The city of Birmingham anticipates high price growth in the upcoming years, and these elegantly designed properties will certainly soar in value amidst the current climate.
This apartment has an open concept with large bedroom and built-in storage. The bathroom suite is modern with pristine tiling and the living area has wooden flooring, large windows, a kitchen with glossy units and durable worktops.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
Please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss this property investment or other buy to let opportunities. RWinvest is one of the leading UK property investment companies. We have connected with over 100,000 previous investors and have secured high yield investment deals with guaranteed returns for our customers across the UK and abroad.
Receive a Free Info Pack Today
Buy to Let Investment
5% Projected Rental Return
24% Increase in Price by 2025
900m from Bullring
Close to Road Links
Prices Starting from £90,000
Why Invest in Birmingham?
Location is one of the first things you consider as an investor. You need to make sure your property is in or close to a busy city centre with lots of regeneration, which Birmingham certainly has. From a £500 million mixed-use leisure, work and retail space to a £700 million development with commercial, retail, leisure and hotel buildings spread over 7 hectares, the city is full to the brim with value-adding investments.
Birmingham also offers investors affordable property prices with high rental returns and capital appreciation, a trio of features hard to come by in the UK market. The city's house price growth forecast was just upgraded. By investing now before prices undergo a huge boom of over 24%, investors take advantage of this small window to earn optimum profits in the long run.
The transport links are also very superior in Birmingham, with excellent road and rail links and closeness to London for commuters.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Birmingham Off Plan, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bordesley Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom residential waterfront apartments
- 55% below market value
- Central Manchester between Deansgate and MediaCityUK
- Phase 1 prices from £149,950
- Projected 6.5% rental return (£9,747 income)
- Amazing onsite facilities including gym and concierge
Call us today on 0161 468 1264 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.About RWinvest
With over 1
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BirminghamOffPlan-299950-Birmingham-F5I993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.