Meadowgate Close, Mill Hill
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS (1 EN-SUITE)
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- DINING ROOM/RECEPTION ROOM 2
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- SMALL GATED DEVELOPMENT
- WITHIN MOMENTS OF MILL HILL BROADWAY
Within moments of Mill Hill Broadway, in a small gated development of modern houses is this rarely available, bright and well presented family home.
The accommodation is arranged over Three levels and includes a fantastic Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing room and Bathroom, Three further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Kitchen, large Reception Room, Dining Room/2nd Reception Room & Guest Wc.
Externally there is a westerly facing rear Garden and off street parking.
Meadowgate Close is well located for the shopping and transport amenities at Mill Hill Broadway. Popular local schools including MMK and Etz Chaim are close by as are Mill Hill Park and Arrandene open space.
Meadowgate Close, Mill Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill Broadway Station0.2 miles
- Burnt Oak Station1.1 miles
- Edgware Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Celebrating our 10th anniversary in April 2014, Richard James have become synonymous with achieving record price levels for both sales and lettings within Mill Hill and the surrounding areas.
We continue to lead the field through our innovative approach to agency, dynamic team and sheer dedication so if you are thinking of selling, buying or renting please get in touch with us….we hope to hear from you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1002022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.