- No Chain
- Three Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location
No ongoing chain! Great Size Property! This Spacious Two bedroom detached property is short distance to local amenities and transport links. Book an appointment 24 hours a day / Trefnwch apwyntiad arlein 24 awr y dydd on peteralan.co.uk
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached property situated in a sought after area of Pontypridd. Within a short distance from the property you have access to local amenities such as the local primary school, Pontypridd Town centre and Pontypridd Train Station. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The property comprises of entrance hallway, Kitchen with space for oven, washing machine and under counter fridge. Good size lounge to the front of the property. 2nd reception room, leading through to dinning room at the rear over looking the enclosed rear garden. The rear garden offers a patio and lawn. To the first floor are Two double bedrooms, both offering built in wardrobes
and family bathroom.
The property offers plenty of potential and is being sold with NO CHAIN.
A range of matching base and eye level units with contrasting work top over. Space for washing machine, oven and under counter fridge/ freezer. Window to the rear.
Light and spacious living area. Window to front.
2nd Reception Room
Acess throguh to dining area.
Window to rear and access into garden.
Access to both bedrooms and family bathroom.
Window to rear. Built in storage.
Bathroom comprising paneled bath, Wash hand basin and WC
Window to front. Built in storage.
To the front of the property is a good size driveway with front garden.
To the rear of the property you have enclosed garden with side access.
Council Tax Band - D
Welsh Primary School - YGG Pont Sion Norton
English Primary School - Craig Yr Hesg Primary
Welsh Secondary School - YG Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Pontypridd High
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abercynon South Station1.4 miles
- Pontypridd Station1.8 miles
- Trefforest Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD304815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.