Manor Road, Brackley
- Extended Detached Period Home
- Three/Four Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Good Size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Secluded Garden
- Former Dairy
- Video Tour Available
From the entrance hall, a ledged and braced door opens into the principle reception room with double glazed windows with deep sills and seats to the front aspect. An attractive fireplace provides the central focal point and stairs rise to the first floor. The kitchen/breakfast room has fitted units and a range cooker together with walk-in pantry cupboard. Steps lead upto an additional reception room which is currently used as a dining room. There is also a separate study with a double glazed window overlooking the garden. The ground floor is further served by a rear lobby and cloakroom.
Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom suite with a separate WC.
Outside, the rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a good deal of seclusion. Predominately laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds. To the rear of the property is a driveway leading to a brick built garage.
VIRTUAL VIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on or via email - and we will send you the web-link
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Manor Road, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779003977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.