Church Grove, West Chiltington, West Sussex, RH20
- STUNNING HOME HAVING BEEN RENOVATED AND IMPROVED
- 2,400 SQ.FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST EIGHT PROPERTIES
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE OF VILLAGE AMENITIES
* Entrance hall * Double aspect sitting room * Kitchen/dining/family room * Utility room * Study * Cloakroom * Stairs to first floor galleried landing * Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom * Four further double bedrooms * Family bathroom * Integral double garage * Off road parking * Front and rear gardens * EPC rating C
This stunning five bedroom home is beautifully positioned in the old village of West Chiltington and has undergone considerable renovation and improvement by the current owner. Built by Hillreed Homes and forming part of an exclusive development of just eight executive properties, this spacious home with 2,400 sq.ft of accommodation is within walking distance of a local shop, family friendly village pub, primary school and church with easy access to the neighbouring villages of Storrington and Pulborough.
The accommodation comprises storm porch leading to the entrance hall. To the left-hand side is the double aspect sitting room with open fire and brick surround, and patio doors out to the rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen is to the right with range of matching units, underfloor heating in the tiled area. There are two Neff double ovens, steam oven, microwave and warming drawers below, A dining area can be found to the rear which is open plan with the family area, both having doors opening onto the west facing rear garden. Also to the ground floor is a separate utility room with door to side, study overlooking the front garden and a WC. An internal door provides access to the integral double garage. Stairs lead to the first floor galleried landing. The principal bedroom has two built-in double wardrobes and a modern fitted en-suite bathroom with tiled walls and flooring, with under floor heating. There are four further double bedrooms, bedroom four has fitted wardrobes and a front aspect and the three remaining bedrooms also have fitted wardrobes and enjoy a pleasant outlook across neighbouring fields to the rear. A modern fitted family bathroom, again with underfloor heating and a corner shower has been finished to exacting standards and concludes the internal accommodation.
A brick paved driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and a path way to the left leads to the front door. The remainder is laid to lawn with attractive borders. A gate to the right leads round the side of the property into the secure and sunny west facing rear garden. A generous patio area runs across the whole of the rear providing an ideal spot for alfresco dining. The remainder is laid to lawn with attractive flower and shrub borders, raised bed and delightful patioseating area to the rear.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Church Grove, West Chiltington, West Sussex, RH20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pulborough Station2.9 miles
- Billingshurst Station4.1 miles
- Amberley Station5.7 miles
About the agent
GL & Co, the multi award winning and licensed estate agent, is a key player in the Sussex property market. It is the philosophy of our firm to be better today than we were yesterday. In a competitive marketplace we know that we have to work harder than our competitors to achieve greater efficiency and strive to continue to be the leader in our field.
GL & Co have been selling, letting and buying all types of property; flats, houses and country estates and farms; for clients in the towns
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GL & Co, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.