Stunning Views to Rear
- Stunning Rear Views
- Southerly Facing Garden
- Extended to Side and Rear
- Sitting Room
- Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Tim Russ & Company
The home is presented in good order throughout and was extended to the side and rear a number of years ago. The accommodation comprises an enclosed storm porch with a coloured glass front door to the hallway. Off the hall is a front aspect sitting room with an exposed brick surround fireplace, a study, a family room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a host of fitted eye and base units and various integrated appliances, a utility room with additional space for a washing machine and upright fridge/freezer and a side access door, a very convenient shower room with WC and wash hand basin. To the first floor are the three bedrooms, two double rooms and a single and the rear bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes and storage cupboards and has wonderful views over to the Chilterns and Wendover Woods. There is also a family bathroom fitted with a three-piece suite.
The southerly rear garden is a real delight and measures approximately 120ft. Across the rear of the home is a paved patio and seating area. There is aside access gate to the front and a timber gardenshed. The main area of the garden is laid to lawn with a variety of shrub and hedge borders. At the rear of the garden is an area ideal for a children’s play area or could be utilised as a vegetable plot. The garden looks onto open fields with views out over towards the Chiltern Hills and Wendover Woods. The rear picket fence has a gate allowing direct access to the fields.
Stunning Views to Rear
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.0 miles
- Wendover Station2.6 miles
- Aylesbury Station3.3 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10901318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.