Cawdor Crescent, W7
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Separate kitchen
- South facing rear garden
- Private garage & off street parking
- Going through the probate process
Tucked into a highly sought-after family enclave between Northfield Avenue & Boston Manor Road this property benefits from a variety of transport & shopping facilities and also falls into the catchment area for the much coveted Fielding Primary School & Elthorne High School.
Cawdor Crescent, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Manor Station0.1 miles
- Northfields Station0.4 miles
- South Ealing Station0.7 miles
About the agent
VIDEO VALUATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Northfields is a multi-award winning estate agency and lettings agency putting our 26 years’ experience to work to help you sell and let property. We are the leading independent estate agent in Ealing and the surrounding areas of West London including Acton, Shepherds Bush. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal approach with a comprehensive understanding of the local market. Our network of offices is home to property experts with unrivalle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2601356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Ealing - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.