Hawthorne Lane, RAF Lakenheath, BRANDON
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Double Bedrooms with Closets
- Popular Location
- Shoert Drive to Both RAF Bases
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Downstairs WC
- Seperate Laundry Room
- Fully Remodeled
- Large Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Plently of Storage Throughout
- Large Encloed Rear Garen with Patio
Move-In Ready! This newly remodelled 4 bedroom property has just become available and is ready for the prefect tenant. This property offers plenty of storage space as well as an open floor plan.
This newly remodelled 4 bedroom property has just become available and is ready for the prefect tenant. This property offers plenty of storage space as well as an open floor plan.
Walking into the property you are greeted by your open plan lounge with large windows offering a view of the front garden that then leads into your modern fully fitted open plan kitchen/dining room. Further downstairs you have a bedroom with an en-suite. You will also find a downstairs WC and separate laundry room.
Further upstairs you will find 3 further bedroom all with fitted closets and a modern family bathroom to accommodate them. The property also offers a large storage room that could be used as a study.
Outside of the property you will find your large fully enclosed rear garden with a wood patio and to the front you will find a low maintenance garden and off road parking for multiple vehicles.
This property has been finished t a very high standard and is sure not to stay on the market long.
Please call the team today for a viewing!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Hawthorne Lane, RAF Lakenheath, BRANDON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station4.3 miles
- Brandon Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mildenhall William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mildenhall
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2208H2715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.