Mill Lane, London
- Detached Four Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Approximately 0.7 acres
- Quiet, Semi Rural Location
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- TFL 5 Transport Two Miles
- Excellent Local Schools
- Golf/Equestrian Facilities Nearby
- Epping Forest/Lea Valley Park
Available to view now, Butler and Stag are delighted to offer this exceptional detached Chalet Bungalow, set in a semi rural location, yet with excellent shopping/transport and leisure facilities nearby.
Willow Tree Lodge is a charming, secluded family residence that has been well enjoyed by the same family for over 30 years.
Offering over 3000 sq ft of flexible living space, the accommodation comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, shower room, two double bedrooms and garage. The ground floor is completed with a glazed conservatory that has been sited to make the most of afternoon sun.
On the first floor you will find a further two double bedrooms Each with an en-suite and one with walk in dressing room.
Externally the property is set behind gates and sits centrally on a plot of approximately 0.7 acres that allows for a sizeable carriage driveway, outdoor heated swimming pool, sun terrace, landscaped grounds and an outbuilding that was historically used as a stables.
Mill lane is a private turning of just three detached homes and is approximately 2.5 miles from Station Road, North Chingford, with its wide selection of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
North Chingford Overground (TFL 5) gives access to the City and West End (Liverpool Street 28 minutes).
The local area is highly regarded for it’s access to outdoor activities, with several riding schools, two gold clubs, forest cycle trails and sailing/diving facilities nearby. Schools are well catered for, there are many outstanding state and private primary and secondary schools.
BrochuresMill Lane, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mill Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brimsdown Station1.0 miles
- Ponders End Station1.4 miles
- Enfield Lock Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Butler & Stag is an independently owned and run estate agency specialising in residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New Homes.
Our five star customer service has seen us win multiple awards for excellence from British Property Awards and Estate Agency Masters. Our three branches have all been voted within the top 0.5% of the UK Best Estate Agency Guide.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30653190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, West Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.