Corfield Street, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- One Bedroom
- Available 29 June 2021
- Period Building
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Close To Bethnal Green Tube And Overground Station
- Third Floor
The property benefits hugely from having Bethnal Green Overground Station at one end of the road with Bethnal Green Tube Station (Central Line) around the corner and multiple bus routes in to the City, West End and Beyond.
Internally the property is presented in good condition with a recently Refurbished Kitchen and Bathroom. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating.
Internal viewing of this property is essential and early viewing is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment. AVAILABLE 29 June 2021
Lounge - 3.68 x 3.61 (12'0" x 11'10") -
Kitchen - 3.20 x 2.87 (10'5" x 9'4") -
Bedroom - 3.30 x 2.24 (10'9" x 7'4") -
BrochuresBrochureCorfield Street, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Corfield Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.1 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.2 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We passionately believe that selling and letting homes is about values and expectations.
How can we go above and beyond to exceed your expectations?
As a member of The Property Ombudsman for Estate Agents and the UK Association of Letting Agents our values are ensuring that at all times we are professional, honest, transparent and accountable so that we provide our clients with an individually tailored service with the utmost integrity
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30653266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.