Mostyn Road, London
- Lots of potential to extend (STPP)
- Two reception & three bedroom terrace home
- Incredibly large garden
- Quiet & desirable residential location
- Off street parking
- Ideally located for transport links, schools & amenities
Being close to MORDEN but also Wimbledon UNDERGROUND as well as offering the new owners an opportunity to UPDATE & EXTEND (STPP) are just a couple of reason this is a must see!
A spacious three bedroom house with an incredibly large garden and excellent accommodation throughout with a neutral décor and off-street parking.
There is huge potential for extension (STPP) with rear and loft extensions possible (STPP). A very good living space with two large separate reception rooms. One of the outstanding features is a fantastic, well-proportioned sunny garden, internally with three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor this would ideally suit a buyer looking for a family home in a great location with the potential of adding their own mark.
Great transport links being within easy reach of both Wimbledon and Morden underground station. The house is on Mostyn Road, within the sort after Merton Park location which is within easy reach of the shops and amenities in nearby Morden.
The motorist benefits from excellent access to the A3 for routes into and away from central London.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Mostyn Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Merton Station0.2 miles
- Morden Station0.5 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morden Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Morden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD101982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.