Aylesbury Crescent, Sheffield, S9 1JR
- Two Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Great Location
- Extensive Integral Garage
- Generously Spacious Rooms
- Close To Amenities and Transport Links
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heated
Welcomed into the property via the entrance door into the hall with fitted carpets, a wall mounted radiator and access to rooms throughout.
5.64m x 4.5m
The lounge offers fitted carpets, an electric fire with a feature surround, a wall mounted radiator and a PVCu double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
3.51m x 3.71m
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units featuring space for appliances, a cooker with extractor fan over and an inset sink and drainer with a mixer tap over. Also with laminate effect vinyl finished flooring, partially tiled walls, a wall mounted radiator and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door.
A spacious wet room with a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and large open shower area. Also with fully tiled walls, an elevated PVCu double glazed window and a wall mounted towel radiator.
3.7m x 4.2m
The first bedroom includes fitted wardrobes to one wall, an elevated PVCu double glazed window and a wall mounted radaitor.
3m x 3m
The second bedroom provides fitted carpets, a wall mounted radiator and an elevated PVCu double glazed window.
3.61m x 10.01m
A generously spacious garage boasting from its off road parking, power and lighting with further rooms for storage.
4m x 4.2m
A excellent room leading from the garage providing storage space and lighting.
4m x 4m
A further room leading from the garage providing lighting and storage.
To the front of the property offers a low maintenance drive leading to the integral garage, and steps leading to the entrance door.
The rear features a spacious garden mainly laid to lawn.
BrochuresA4 Landscape Brochure 9 Pic - version 1
Aylesbury Crescent, Sheffield, S9 1JR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meadowhall Station0.2 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BARSP205577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.