Albion Cottage, East Tytherton, SN15 4LX
- Five bedroom semi detached cottage
- Extended by the current owners
- Family bathroom with roll top bath
- Vaulted kitchen/dining/family room with wood burning stove
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Entrance hall with rear lobby
- Ground floor shower room
- Sunny gardens with fabulous outlook
- Excellent transport links
On the first floor is an incredibly spacious landing area that has stairs to first floor and plenty of space for a study area. There are three bedrooms on this floor which include bedroom one as well as a family bathroom which has a lovely role top bath and white suite to match. On the second floor are two further double bedrooms which have Velux windows.
The beautiful rear gardens enjoy plenty of sunshine with open views across farmland and up to Bremhill with a post and rail fence separating garden and fields, keeping the view as open as possible. There is a patio area that leads onto a level lawn which has mature shrubs, garden store and access around to the side garden where there is the oil tank and access to the driveway and front garden. There is a single garage which has power and lighting and door to garden.
East Tytherton is a rural village within the parish of Bremhill which is surrounded by some stunning countryside and yet has superb access to the M4 and Chippenham with its mainline rail link to London Paddington with the fastest service taking just 58 minutes. Chippenham sits just 2.7 miles west with excellent schools and amenities.
The property is leasehold and has a 999 year lease from the year 2000 which means there is 978 years remaining. There is no ground rent or management charges.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Albion Cottage, East Tytherton, SN15 4LX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the specific needs of the local market, each Hunter French office combines individual flair teamed with unrivalled property know-how.
Whether you are looking for your next home, or to sell your existing property, we have created an enviable niche for showcasing and selling distinctive and characterful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP7871134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.