1 Clifton Dale, Clifton Green, York
- Ideal investment/holiday let opportunity- currently let out at £2,500pcm
- Attractive, leafy location on the Clifton ‘village’ Green
- Character features include high ceilings, original fireplaces, stained glass, wonderful supersized windows, wall panelling and original floor tiles
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Sleek, contemporary kitchen with an island unit, quartz worktops, integrated AEG appliances and a wine cooler
- High quality bathroom fittings include Villeroy & Boch, Matki, Keuco and Hans Grohe with programmable heated towel rails and heated wall mirrors
- Ultra Fast Virgin Fibre Broadband with data cables hardwired into principal rooms for Smart TVs, etc
- Landscaped courtyard garden accessed from bi-fold doors in the kitchen breakfast room; the outside space could be widened to incorporate one of the allocated parking spaces
- Private gated entrance and two secure parking spaces both with infrastructure for electric car charging points
- Superb location - walking distance from the city centre and railway station
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Blenkin & Co
Cowl's Yard is an end of terrace townhouse converted from an attractive period building in Clifton, a desirable city ‘village’ located at the far side of Bootham, one of the grandest historic thoroughfares into York. This four bedroom townhouse overlooks the attractive expanse of Clifton Green that is carpeted with flowers and swathed in blossom during the spring months. The house has parking and a small courtyard garden, and lies within easy walking distance of York’s thriving city centre, two city parks and the riverside walks.
Environs - York City Centre ¾ mile, York Railway Station 1 mile. (Distances approximate)
Clifton Dale enjoys an enviable position on the southwest corner of the tree-lined public amenity space that is Clifton Green. The range of amenities on the doorstep includes the much-loved local butcher Neary’s, a convenience store, cafes and pub. The city centre proper is just a short walk away via the riverside path or Bootham, passing two highly regarded independent schools on the way. York mainline railway station can be reached on foot and as can the fourteen acres of parkland at Homestead Park. Clifton lies also at the right side of the city to get easy vehicular access on to the A1237 bypass and road network.
General - Tenure: Freehold
Services: We are advised that the property has mains water, drainage and electric with gas central heating. There is underfloor heating throughout.
Fixtures & fittings: Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as fitted carpets, curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments etc., are specifically excluded but may be made available by separate negotiation.
Local authority: York City Council
Directions: Travelling to York on the A19 from the north, proceed along Shipton Road where 1 Clifton Dale can be found on the righthand side looking over Clifton Green.
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.
BrochuresBrochure1 Clifton Dale York - Blenkin & Co brochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
1 Clifton Dale, Clifton Green, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.8 miles
- Poppleton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Blenkin & Co is one of York’s most successful and high profile estate agents. We are specialists in the middle and upper end of the market and handle sales across York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding.
Blenkin & Co is a long established estate agency firm, situated in an elegant Georgian building in the heart of York, abutting the Minster.
We specialise in the sale of residential property in York and the surrounding villages, market towns and countryside of North Yorkshire an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30648384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenkin & Co, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.