Lake Shore, Bristol
- NO CHAIN
- One Bedroom
- Excellent Condition
- Allocated Parking
- Terrace With Fantastic Views
- Open Plan Living Area
- Communal Gym
- Gated Development
- Ideal For First Time Buyer
- 75% Ownership Also Available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents
A one bedroom top floor apartment in excellent condition throughout, within the iconic ‘Lake Shore’ development in South Bristol.
Located only minutes from Imperial Retail Park, which hosts a variety of shops, supermarkets and a gym. Also, within easy access of Central Bristol via the surrounding bus links and Colliters Way.
Benefits include allocated parking, terrace with fantastic views and a communal gym.
The property also features an entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, bathroom and spacious bedroom with free standing bath.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer, also available with NO CHAIN! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Lease Length: 114 Years
Management Fee: £130pcm
Ground Rent: £330 PA
Council Tax Band: A.
Lake Shore, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station1.3 miles
- Bedminster Station1.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents, Bristol
Office 16 Access House Winterstoke Road Bristol BS3 2LG
Founded in 2021 by our directors Callum Garrett and Tom Bradly, Garrett & Bradly's vision is to be the best estate agent in Bristol, providing our customers with an enjoyable and stress-free journey. Following our experiences working with both local independent estate agents and large online estate agents, we offer a friendly, approachable service that puts the customer journey back at the forefront of buying and selling. We don't want to reinvent the wheel - too many people starting up say t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S29577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.