Prospero Road, London
- CHAIN FREE! A well presented terraced Victorian house situated in a highly sought after location in the Whitehall Park Conservation Area
- Well proportioned accommodation (approximately 1423 Sq Ft/132 Sq M including restricted head height areas in second floor bedroom)
- Four double bedrooms (one of which is currently configured as an additional kitchen)
- Bay fronted reception leading directly to dining room (both with fireplaces)
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Bathroom with a window
- ground floor shower room and ground floor wc with a window
- Within close proximity to surrounding areas that include Highgate village together with both Crouch End and Muswell Hill with their respective varied shops and restaurants
- Good transport links are close by that include Archway (Northern Line) underground station & the A1 which offers convenient vehicle access to the North towards the M25 & to the South towards the City
- SOLE AGENT
Prospero Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Archway Station0.2 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.4 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Burghleys are an independent Estate Agency located on Fortess Road on the borders of Kentish Town, Tufnell Park, Dartmouth Park and surrounding areas. The office is situated on a busy thoroughfare within 50 meters of Tufnell Park underground station (Northern Line) and only a few doors from a Sainsbury’s local supermarket.
The resident working partners are two long standing friends and work colleagues with over 40 years collective agency experience in Residential Sales and Lettings, Pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR1002348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burghleys Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.