Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Spacious Bay Fronted Lounge
- Three-Piece Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Long Healthy Lease
- High Ceilings and a Sense of Space Throuhgout
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investment Purposes
- Leigh Broadway a Short Walk Away
- Walking Distance to Chalkwell Station
This characterful property is ideal for first-time buyers or for investment purposes and offers a spacious kitchen breakfast room, a double bedroom to the rear and a single bedroom to the front. There is s a large bay-fronted lounge and a three-piece bathroom. This property benefits from being sold with no onward chain and a long lease. Keys are held, therefore please call to arrange an internal viewing.
Frontage - Path leading to communal entrance hallway. Own entrance door (solid wood) leading to carpeted stairs to the first floor.
First Floor Landing - 6.40m x 1.52m (21'21 x 5'75) - Picture rail, radiator, carpet to floor, storage cupboard.
Lounge - 5.28m into bay x 3.61m (17'04 into bay x 11'10) - Double glazed bay window to the front, coved ceiling, spotlighting, picture rail, radiator, carpet to floor.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 3.05m x 3.05m (10'41 x 10'31) - Double glazed window to rear, wall and base level units with roll edge laminate worktops, tiled splashback, a stainless steel sink and drainer, a four ring gas hob with an integrated oven with an extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted Indepednant combination boiler, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One - 3.96m x 3.78m (13'57 x 12'05) - Two double glazed windows to the rear, coved ceiling, inset spotlighting, raditaor, carpet to floor.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 1.52m (11'39 x 5') - Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet to floor.
Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.93m (6'55 x 6'04) - Obscured double glazed window to side, inset spotlight, extractor fan, white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, part tiled walls with vinyl flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Exterior - The property benefits from the whole front garden with side access leading to share of rear garden.
Agents Notes: - Potential for further extension into the large loft space subject to planning.
BrochuresBrochureWestbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Westbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station0.7 miles
- Westcliff Station0.8 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Six Reasons to Sell with the Bear that Cares
• 1. WE DO NOT OVER INFLATE OUR PRICE FOR SELLING
We believe it is possible to give a great service to our customers WITHOUT OVER INFLATING THE PRICE...We have a proven record. Look at our testimonials, every one of them is genuine.
• 2. WE ARE NUMBER ONE
Our Caring Approach works. We are NUMBER ONE on Rightmove for the number of sold properties in our area!
• 3. WE TAKE THE STRAIN, NOT YOU
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30654470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bear Estate Agents, Leigh-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.