Turnbull Drive, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3
- To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our office
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Close to Local Schools
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Potential to extend to the rear of this property subject to planning permission.
- Downstairs WC
- En-Suite Shower Room
Entrance hall, dining room, lounge, study room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with one bedroom including an en-suite shower room, family bathroom, lovely garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front.
Double glazed door leading to:-
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to the first-floor landing. Doors leading to lounge/diner, study room and kitchen
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator and folding door leading to:-
With double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and gas fire.
With a multitude of uses such as a bedroom, playroom, snug or study room. Features include a double glazed window to the front and radiator
Extended kitchen fitted with a vast range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashback, appliance space for oven, fridge and plumbing for dishwasher, under stairs store cupboard, radiator and downstairs WC with hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear and side door leading to:-
With space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, wall units and double glazed door and window to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With stairs from the hall, there is loft access and leading to four bedrooms and a family bathroom
With tiled walls and flooring, panelled bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC, combination boiler, radiator and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
Double glazed bay window to front, built-in wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, separate en-suite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Two double glazed windows to the front, large fitted wardrobes and radiator.
To the front of the property, there is off road parking for several vehicles. The rear enclosed garden has a base decking area, good size lawn, borders with fencing, shrubs and plants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Turnbull Drive, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wigston Station2.5 miles
- Leicester Station2.6 miles
- Narborough Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15turnbulldrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vincent's Estate Agent, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.