New England, Halesowen
- A 1 bedroomed ground floor maisonette
- Very well presented
- Living room
- Modernised kitchen
- Renewed shower room
- Double bedroom
- Off-road parking
- EPC - D
The property briefly comprises: The small garden leads to the front door opening onto the living room which benefits from a storage cupboard. A door leads to the rear hall giving access to the bedroom, kitchen, and shower room the latter 2 having been modernised.
The kitchen has a range of fitted cupboards and units, inset sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, hob, and fridge/freezer, with space and connections for a washing machine. The shower room has a roomy corner shower cubicle, basin and W.C. The bedroom is a double with built-in wardrobes and an airing cupboard.
The property benefits from electric heating from blue-tooth controllable modern storage heaters, and heat store water heating. There is off-road parking at the side and rear of the block as well as on-road parking to the front. The management company are considering plans for re-surfacing the car park and adding electronic gates.
This property is ideally situated for local shops, eateries, and other amenities, as well as being in the catchment area for highly regarded schools. For commuters, this property is ideally situated close to road links leading on to Birmingham, Halesowen Town Centre, and Stourbridge giving access to local shops and amenities, as well as having road links to the M5. Nearby are local well-respected schools, as well as local supermarkets and parks.
14' 11'' max x 11' 4'' (4.54m x 3.45m)
10' 10'' x 5' 8'' (3.30m x 1.73m)
11' 5'' x 9' 3'' (3.48m x 2.82m)
6' 3'' x 5' 8'' (1.90m x 1.73m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
New England, Halesowen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowley Regis Station1.0 miles
- Old Hill Station1.3 miles
- Langley Green Station2.3 miles
About the agent
AP Morgan aim to deliver a high quality professional service, where your satisfaction is paramount. Here at AP Morgan we understand the stress involved when moving home, that's why we tailor make our services so they are bespoke and specifically based around your needs and requirements. Based in arguably the best estate agency branch office in Halesowen, our experienced, fully trained and friendly team will work for you to get you the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10909066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.