Goode Avenue, Birmingham, B18
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1111820
Available from July4 bed Town SERVICED house close to Jewellery Quarter available fully furnished including bills for 4 to 6 sharers available for SHORT LET ONLY.This will be ideal for Contractors working on projects in Birmingham. Nurses or Doctors working in Birmingham city hospital, Families whose house is undergoing renovation and need temporary accommodation, Business travellers who are fed up of staying in a hotel and need to work from home, etc.
There are 6 beds in the house, 4 single beds that can be combined to make 2 King beds and two double beds.
This is a gorgeous newly renovated house fully furnished and ready for you to move in. It has a well equipped open plan kitchen.
This house is set up as a hotel / Serviced house and hence all you need to bring is your clothes. There is bed linen, pillows, and towels for your use. The fee includes weekly cleaning.
Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, plates, cutlery, microwave, oven, etc.
6 seater dinning table also suitable for holding meetings and presentations.
All rooms have designated work space for you to connect your laptops and work from home.
Open plan lounge
3 smart TVs enabled with Netflix.
Super fast wifi -Virgin broadband for those that need to work from home.
En-suite to one room
2 other bathrooms.
Bedsheets, linen, pillows, towels and hand towels- weekly linen change available at extra charge
Weekly cleaning is included.
Off street parking for one car and on street parking for other cars
Self check in
Please note that the weekly fee advertised is for 4 sharers.
If there are 5 sharers, the weekly fee is 550
If there are 6 sharers, the weekly fee is 600
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,800.00 per month (£646.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,800.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 1111820
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Goode Avenue, Birmingham, B18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 111182017052021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.