Fladbury Cre, Birmingham, B29
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1111903
Student property with Spacious 5-large double bedrooms. This is a newly renovated house with designer feature & characters to a high standard.
Free Uni bus go to Uni cam. Rent is £95 per week per person for five students
This luxury designer house is in immaculate condition throughout, very clean and tidy, furnished with high standard furniture. All rooms are an impressive size, come with brand new double beds, mattresses, wardrobes, tables & chairs.
The house has fully-furniture FIVE spacious double bedrooms, two designer bathrooms and designer kitchen, front & rear gardens. - TWO good size designer bathrooms benefit from having electric showers and centre boiler system power-shower, W/C, hand wash basin, modern tiled flooring with designer tiled feature walls.
- Brand new Modern Designer kitchen benefits from fitted units & warm colour. Equipped with all top quality facility: Bosch Hob, Oven, Washing dryer & extract fan..
- Good quality laminate flooring throughout the property.
- Whole property boasts light warm neutral colours throughout
- FREE Bus transportation in the front door, available between university campus, free use for University students.
- £ 95 per person per week for 5 students or professionals rent the whole house
- The house conforms to all new H&S Regs.
- The rent can be bill inclusive for an additional £15 per person per week, which will include all Bills:
The property is located in a sought after location, Fladbury Crescent is situated in Selly Oak of Birmingham, a short walking distance from the University Of Birmingham and Queen Elisabeth hospital. The property is located very close to all local amenities. Public transportation is in full supply with direct links into the city centre. The local train is only 5 minutes from Birmingham city centre New Street station. 5 minutes walking distance to a large supermarket, such as Sainsbury, Homebase, Halfords. Next, TK Max. and a number of popular independent shops, pubs and restaurants, such as Frankie & Bennys
***NOTE: We are not interested in RENT TO RENT or COMPANY RENT!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,058.33 per month (£475.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £411.67
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 1111903
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Fladbury Cre, Birmingham, B29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.5 miles
- University Station0.8 miles
- Bournville Station1.3 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 111190317052021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.