This five double bedroom house offers some 3,255 sq ft (302 sq m) of accommodation over four floors, with two entire floors of entertaining space. A manicured garden, off street parking and a 200+ sq ft attic.
* Entrance Hallway
* Ground Floor Double Reception
* Utility Room
* Access to Rear Garden
* Kitchen/ Dining Room
* Rear Patio
* Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Full En Suite Bathroom
* Second double Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
* 3 further double Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
* Access to Loft/ Storage
* Off Street Parking
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.7 miles
- Barnes Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Specialising in Sales, Rentals and Acquisitions of residential apartments and houses in Prime Central London, our offices are based in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milton Stone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.