Egremont Promenade, Wallasey
- Semi Detached House
- 1307 Sq Ft Approx
- Stunning Views
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Storeys
- Ideal Family Home
- Spacious Accommodation
- Highly Sought After Location
- Front And Rear Gardens
Enjoying stunning views over the River Mersey and over to Liverpool. Located in the sought after area of Wallasey.
Walking up the steps to the front of the property, through the front door into the reception hall having access to the w.c and living room. The Living room features period characteristics including high ceilings and a large bay window to the front which fills the room with natural light.
The extended kitchen/diner is a brilliant room and ideal for entertaining with friends and family. Fitted with a range of gloss wall and base units with complimentary worktops and matching breakfast bar. The dining area is a great space with double doors and window to rear with two sky light windows.
To the first floor, there are three generously sized bedrooms with the main bedroom featuring a large bay window with brilliant views. The bathroom is fitted with a three peice white suite.
To the second floor there is a further bedroom with a sky light window.
Outside there is a split level garden to the front, mainly lawned with steps to the Promenade. The rear garden is also split level with lawn and patio areas.
Egremont Promenade, Wallasey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Brighton Station0.9 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station1.6 miles
- Wallasey Village Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYS210368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.