Chigwell Road, Woodford Green
- Character Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Grade II Listed
- Spacious Reception Room
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Bespoke Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sash Bay Windows & Parquet Flooring
- Landscaped Courtyard Garden
- Close To Local Amenities, Woodford Central Line Station, A406 & M11 Motorway
When entering the property you are meet by a spacious entrance hall giving access to the main reception room which offers sash bay windows with paquet flooring which sweeps through to the connected kitchen/breakfast room. The bespoke kitchen is complete with shaker style kitchen units, quartz worktops, range cooker/oven, integrated dishwasher, microwave, butler sink and space for an American style fridge/freezer.
The first floor landing leads to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further double bedroom and one single bedroom. The bathroom is partly tiled complete with three piece suite and shower attachment. The private rear courtyard garden is low maintenance with part paved/slate flooring with mature beds & shrubs. Call our sales team on to arrange a viewing.
14' 1'' x 13' 3'' (4.29m x 4.04m)
18' 5'' x 13' 3'' (5.61m x 4.04m)
11' 3'' x 10' 2'' (3.43m x 3.10m)
11' 1'' x 9' 11'' (3.38m x 3.02m)
11' 0'' x 7' 5'' (3.35m x 2.26m)
19' 0'' x 14' 4'' (5.79m x 4.37m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Chigwell Road, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodford Station0.8 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.9 miles
- Chigwell Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Caplen Estates, a local independent estate agent, born in 2017. We are a family business established with over 25 years combined sales and lettings experience plus extensive knowledge of the local West Essex property market, including areas such as Loughton, Chigwell, Buckhurst Hill, Theydon Bois, Woodford Green and beyond.
Our team is extremely passionate about the area and we ensure the best advice is given to all clients from first time home purchases to long term rental investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10435615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caplen Estates, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.