Brooklyn Road, Bedminster Down, Bristol
- Three Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sunny Garden With Sun All Day
- Recently Painted Throughout
- Modern Bathroom
- Stone's Throw From 'Manor Woods Nature Reserve'
- Short Walk To Cheddar Grove Primary School
- Easy Access To North Street & Imperial Retail Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents
A three bedroom end of terrace property well-presented throughout, located in the sought after area of Bedminster Down.
Located within a quiet and friendly neighbourhood, only a short walk to Cheddar Grove Primary School and surrounding amenities: Co-op, Zion Community Arts Cafe & many more. Also close to North Street which is full of independent shops, cafes and restaurants.
Benefits include a garage and a sunny landscaped garden with multiple decked areas, perfect for dining and relaxing, as well as countryside views from the top of the garden. Large windows fill the property with natural light throughout.
The property also features a porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms upstairs and a modern three piece bathroom suite. There is also further potential for a two storey extension to the side of the property.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer or family looking for more space in a lovely area! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Council Tax Band: B.
Brooklyn Road, Bedminster Down, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station0.6 miles
- Bedminster Station1.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents, Bristol
Office 16 Access House Winterstoke Road Bristol BS3 2LG
Founded in 2021 by our directors Callum Garrett and Tom Bradly, Garrett & Bradly's vision is to be the best estate agent in Bristol, providing our customers with an enjoyable and stress-free journey. Following our experiences working with both local independent estate agents and large online estate agents, we offer a friendly, approachable service that puts the customer journey back at the forefront of buying and selling. We don't want to reinvent the wheel - too many people starting up say t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S29697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Bradly Independent Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.