Springfield Road, Chelmsford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Close to public transport
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Modern Finish Throughout
- Available July
A well thought out new build conversion by Galliard Homes.
This one bedroom apartment benefits from designer integrated appliances, a modern furniture pack and from being minutes to Chelmsford train station.
BrochuresBrochureSpringfield Road, Chelmsford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Springfield Road, Chelmsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.5 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.9 miles
- Ingatestone Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Excellent customer service is paramount to us at Love Your Home.
With extensive knowledge of the London sales and lettings markets, our aim is to help you buy, sell, let, rent and/or invest in the home of your dreams.
We are dedicated to helping clients successfully realise their earning potential. Our experienced agents are passionate about finding dream homes for every applicant across London. With experience, expert knowledge and passion, Love Your Home is your perfect partner
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30656053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Your Home, Greenhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.