Churchill Avenue, Skegness, PE25
- Modern Living
- Close To Local Schools
- Seaside Only A Short Walk Away
- Local Shops
- Great Transport Links
- Family Home
- Friendly Neighborhood
- A modern well presented, three/four double bedroom house with en-suites to 2 bedrooms. Convenient for schools and amenities. Offering spacious accommodation comprising- Hallway, utility room, WC, family room kitchen/diner, leading to an enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
- First floor comprising- double bedroom, family bathroom, lounge/4th bedroom.
- Second floor comprising- double bedroom with ensuite and master bedroom with ensuite.
- This property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- General information- property benefits from House alarm and front and rear cctv.
Entered via the composite front door, radiator, stairs to the first floor, door to;
With UPVC window to the side aspect, radiator, low-level WC, wash hand basin
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Fitted base and wall cupboards with inset sink door to;
With UPVC window and French doors to the rear garden, radiator, fitted base and wall cupboards, work surfaces with inset sink, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher , intergrated fridge freezer door to stairs ;
UPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator door to ;
Fitted with a bath with over head shower and glass panel shower screen. Hand basin and low level WC door to;
UPVC frech doors featuring juliette balcony with front aspect, x2 radiators ,door to stairs;
UPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator.
corner shower enclosure, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
UPVC window to the front aspect, radiator.
UPVC window to the front aspect, corner shower enclosure, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Churchill Avenue, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.8 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.6 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS159632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.