Denham Drive, Bradford 6
- NEWLY BUILT SEMI DETACHED HOMES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DINING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GARDEN & PRIVATE PARKING
Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, cloaks/W.C., lounge, dining kitchen, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Private parking and garden. Call us on for more information.
Denham Drive, Bradford 6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station2.4 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station2.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.9 miles
About the agent
For over a decade Barkers estate agents have helped people find their perfect homes. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let, we offer professional services to sellers and landlords through our offices in Cleckheaton, Birkenshaw and Birstall.
We believe that having real local knowledge about the places we operate in gives us the edge over other agents. We also believe we are the best estate agent for really understanding each of our local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102907017272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barkers Estate Agents, Birkenshaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.