Penparcau Road, Penparcau, Aberystwyth
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Far Reaching Views From Rear
- 3 X Off Road Parking
- Integrated Garage
- Close To Town
- EER 40
Porch - Window to front, door to front, door to hallway.
Hallway - Doors to:
Downstairs W.C. - Low level flush W.C., sink hand basin.
Garage - 18'1 x 8'10 (5.51m x 2.69m) - Up and over garage door.
Living Room - 20'6 x 10'4 (6.25m x 3.15m) - Window to front, window to rear, door to:
Kitchen/Diner - Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, window to rear, door to:
Rear Porch - Window to rear, door to side.
First Floor Landing - Doors to:
Bedroom 1 - 10'7 x 9'4 (3.23m x 2.84m) - Window to front, window to side, built in storage.
Bedroom 2 - 10'5 x 9'11 (3.18m x 3.02m) - Window to front.
Bedroom 3 - 10'8 x 9'5 (3.25m x 2.87m) - Window to rear.
Bedroom 4 - 8'3 x 7'6 (2.51m x 2.29m) - Window to rear.
Bathroom - Low level flush W.C., sink hand basin, bath with shower over.
Externally - Tarmac driveway to for, pathway to side leading to rear garden.
Services - We are advised all mains services are connected.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Penparcau Road, Penparcau, Aberystwyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberystwyth Station0.7 miles
- Bow Street Station3.1 miles
About the agent
John Francis sold more properties in South West Wales’ SA post code in 2020 than any other agent. (Portal Verified Data)
John Francis Estate Agent has been serving the property needs of customers since 1873 and annually we sell more properties in the SA post code than any other agent.
If you have a property to sell or let, or are looking for your next home, we have the experience and expertise to help. We have an extensive 19 strong sales branch network throughout West Wales and 5
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30656902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Francis, Aberystwyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.