Pound Hill, Alresford
- Delightful Period Townhouse with Character Features
- Alresford Town Centre Conservation Area
- Moments from Shops and Facilities in West Street
- Plenty of Versatile Accommodation over Four Floors
- Double Garage and Pretty Lawned Garden
- No Onward Chain
The house is approached from Pound Hill in the centre of the town, with the front door opening to the sitting room, which spans the front of the property. Stairs lead down to a large basement room, which has good head height and is used as a snug/reception room. Off the sitting room is the dining room, with French doors to the garden, An opening leads through to the fitted kitchen, which has granite worktops, integrated appliances, and an electric range cooker with a gas hob.
Off the first floor landing, there are two double bedrooms, both of which have built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. In addition, there is a family bathroom. On the second floor, there are two bedrooms, one of which has a built-in cupboard housing the boiler.
To the left of the property, a shared driveway leads under an arch through to the double garage, which has an up-and-over door. A gate opens to the pretty rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with stepping stones the lawn and flower/shrub borders to either side. The garden is accessed from the dining room.
Alresford is a beautiful Georgian town known for its variety of independent shops, restaurants and inns located in stunning surroundings on the edge of the South Downs National Park. Attractions include the Watercress steam railway, schools for infant, junior and secondary education, several churches and an active and inclusive community. The cathedral city of Winchester is about 7 miles away and there is easy access to the south coast, the midlands and London via the road network. There is also mainline rail access to London from both Winchester and Alton. Southampton airport is only about half an hour away by car.
SERVICES We understand that all mains services are connected.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: F
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pound Hill, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station6.9 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820004043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.