Rochford Crescent, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
Situated in a popular and quiet cul-de-sac location close to Boston Town Centre, popular schools and the Pilgrim Hospital, this spacious and extended semi-detached family home benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, Wet Room, off road parking and attached garage and enclosed rear garden.
A particularly spacious extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in a quiet and popular cul-de-sac location within striking distance of Boston Town Centre and its amenities and within close proximity of popular schools and the Pilgrim Hospital. The property in brief comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Wet Room, off road parking, attached garage and enclosed rear garden. Early internal viewing highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
With double glazed front entrance door, 2 double glazed windows to front elevation, stairs rising to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room / Study 12' 11" maximum into bay window x 10' 10" maximum ( 3.94m maximum into bay window x 3.30m maximum )
With double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fireplace with ornate mantle (not used), radiator, coving to ceiling, ornate ceiling rose.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 5" maximum ( 5.94m x 3.48m maximum )
With double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, feature fireplace with marble hearth and surround with electric fire inset, wall lights, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Diner 18' 6" x 10' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.10m )
A fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units, stainless steel inset sink and drainer, areas of work surfaces. tiling to walls and floor, electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood fitted over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling, built-in storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door accessing rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access to part boarded loft, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 4" maximum incl wardrobe x 12' 10" ( 3.45m maximum incl wardrobe x 3.91m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, range of built-in wardrobes with cupboards over and built-in dressing table, radiator, ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 11' excluding bay window x 9' 7" ( 3.35m excluding bay window x 2.92m )
With Bay window to front elevation, range of built-in wardrobes with cupboards over and built-in dressing table, ceiling fan, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.65m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, wall mounted shower and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, WC, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lights and coving to ceiling.
To the front of the property is off road parking for 2 vehicles with driveway and gravelled and area.
The rear garden has pedestrian access from the rear of the garage and is fully fence panel enclosed, benefitting from a patio area with a slight step down to an area of lawn with flower and shrub borders, outside lighting and tap.
Attached Garage 17' 4" internal measurement x 7' 7" internal measurement ( 5.28m internal measurement x 2.31m internal measurement )
With power, light and double doors opening to the front and pedestrian door accessing the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rochford Crescent, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station0.8 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB110293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.