Adel Wood Close, Adel, Leeds
- NEW/NO FORWARD CHAIN.
- Sure to interest owners and Investors,
- Ground Floor apartment,
- One Double Bedroom,
- Lounge/dining room,
- Kitchen, bathroom,
- Private Garden,
- Communal Parking.
- IMMEDIATE VIWING RECOMMENDED.
Sure to be of interest to owners and investors is this ground floor apartment situated in the sought after suburb of Adel.
The accommodation which benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, in brief comprises private entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
Externally, there is a small lawned garden with patio to the side of the property and communal off street parking is available.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Adel Wood Close, Adel, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station2.2 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PML210027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.