King Edward Street, Slough, SL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1112448
We are delighted to offer a spacious double room for single occupancy in this well equipped five bedroom shared house. We have a great atmosphere in this house - and we are looking for another great tenant.
All rooms feature a period fireplace and are well equipped with high speed Virgin internet, Wifi, Cat6 and TV points
The house is a professional house share which has recently undergone a complete refurbishment. The house has been professionally decorated to provide tenants with the best quality home in Slough. There is on-street parking and garden shed to store a bike.
Room 1: Large Double room on ground floor, front aspect £595
Room 2: Double room on ground floor, side aspect £550
The house is a 15 minutes walk from Slough station (0.9 m) and a 1 minute walk to Montem Leisure centre. The location is ideal for Professionals who want to commute from Slough station, work in the Slough trading estate, Bath Road or Heathrow airport, Windsor, Maidenhead, Datchet, Langley or Burnham. There is on-street parking available.
The rooms are fully furnished to a good standard with new carpets.
Facilities in each room include:
- High speed broadband WiFi and Cat6
- TV point
- Double Bed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Table lamp
- Blinds / Black out Blinds
- Resident Parking £50 per year
The house has stunning bathrooms on each floor (see pictures) and a separate WC on the first floor. The bathrooms are equipped with bath, shower, basin and wc.
The fully equipped modern kitchen has a washer, dryer, oven, hob, microwave, 2 large fridge / freezers and all mod-cons you will need.
There is a garden accessible from the patio doors.
There are no fees except the referencing and the property is professionally managed to ensure you enjoy your new home.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £595.00 per month (£137.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1112448
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
King Edward Street, Slough, SL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slough Station0.6 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.6 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 111244818052021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.