Horbling Lane, Stickney, Boston
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EDGE OF VILLAGE LOCATION
- GENEROUS GARDENS TO SIDE & REAR
- COUNTRYSIDE SURROUNDING VIEWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A recently REFURBISHED and SPACIOUS detached family home situated in a rural location on the edge of the popular village of Stickney. The property benefits from a driveway, 3 bedrooms and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated in a rural location on the edge of the popular village of Stickney, this property is set back from the road and accessed via its driveway. This spacious 3 bedroom detached property has been refurbished and benefits from generous gardens to the rear and side and is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator, doors accessing Lounge and Kitchen Diner.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.37m x 4.29m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, further double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Refitted Kitchen Diner 16' 8" maximum into bay window x 12' 3" ( 5.08m maximum into bay window x 3.73m )
Having a refitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, stainless steel inset single sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, inset electric oven, inset electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed bay window to front elevation, further double glazed window to rear elevation, 2 further double glazed windows to the side elevation, double glazed stable style door accessing the rear garden.
With two obscure double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator and WC.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, doors accessing Bedrooms and refitted Bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 14' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.45m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear elevation providing a double aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 7' 1" maximum ( 3.89m x 2.16m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to front elevation and a radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
The property is approached via a long gravelled driveway opening to gravelled off road parking and gravelled area to the front of the property.
The generous rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and is enclosed via hedgerow surrounding the garden to the rear and extending to the side. Being situated in the edge of the village, the property benefits from views over countryside to the front, side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Horbling Lane, Stickney, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB111887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.