Stunning views, Hawkshaw View, Hawkshaw, Bury
- DETACHED COUNTRY HOME
- LOCATED IN THE VILLAGE OF HAWKSHAW
- ONE OF 24 HOMES IN TOTAL
- RURAL ASPECT WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- THREE DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH AEG APPLIANCES
- MAIN BEDROOM ENSUITE
- BREATHTAKING VIEWS
A Detached Country Home in the village of Hawkshaw.
Number 35 Hawkshaw View is one of 24 recently constructed homes within the village of Hawkshaw, located more or less midway between the major North West towns of Bury & Bolton. Surrounded by grazing land. The views from the site are quite fabulous, in one direction towards Two Brooks Valley in the other towards Holcombe Hill and the famous Peel Monument. Number 35 immediately backs onto adjacent farmland and the aspect is quite breath taking. The village of Hawkshaw is on the doorstep where there is access to a general store, two gastro pubs and a local primary school. Bury is approximately 5 miles away and Ramsbottom with an array of award winning restaurants and speciality shops is only a 5 minute drive. The property is a detached home, and offers accommodation over 3 floors and needless to say comes complete with all the latest building and energy efficient technology to include a builders 2 year warranty and the protection of a new home 10 year build warranty.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall with guest cloakroom/w.c., dining kitchen with granite worktops and AEG oven and hob and an array of additional appliances expected with a property of this calibre. On the first floor there is a lounge orientated to appreciate the panoramic views to include Juliette balcony, third bedroom, three piece bathroom with shower and on the second floor, the principal bedroom with ensuite shower room and second bedroom with ample room for built in furniture. To the outside there is a block paved driveway leading to the attached car port and to the rear a low maintenance garden abutting open farmland.
Please follow the link to our brochure:
Entrance Hall - Providing access to the first floor, car port and guest w.c.
Guest W.C. - Two piece suite comprising: a low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
Dining Kitchen - 4.8m x 4.2m (15'8" x 13'9") - With a range of fitted wall & base units with polished granite worktops incorporating a single drainer sink unit. Built in appliances by AEG to include four burner hob, electric oven and extraction system. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Dining are with bi-folding doors leading onto the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing - Providing access to Lounge, Bedroom and Main Bathroom.
Lounge - 4.8m x 4.2m (15'8" x 13'9") - Outstanding views over adjacent countryside with patio doors and Juliette balcony with glazed balustrade.
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.8m (10'9" x 9'2") - With windows to the rear.
Bathroom - 2m x 1.8m (6'6" x 5'10") - Three piece suite comprising: a low flush w.c., wash hand basin and panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Contemporary tiling and fittings.
Second Floor Landing - With access to to two further bedrooms.
Main Bedroom - 4.8m x 4m (15'8" x 13'1") - Windows to the front and access to ensuite..
Ensuite - Three piece suite comprising: a low flush w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle with fitted shower. Complementary tiling, window to the rear.
Bedroom - 3.5m x 3m (11'5" x 9'10") - window to the front.
Outside - There is a block paved front forecourt providing on site parking leading to an internal carport with direct access to the internal hallway. To the rear there is a relatively low maintenance garden with glorious views over adjacent farmland.
BrochuresBrochureStunning views, Hawkshaw View, Hawkshaw, Bury
Stunning views, Hawkshaw View, Hawkshaw, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley Cross Station2.5 miles
- Entwistle Station3.0 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station3.3 miles
About the agent
- Pearson Ferrier is owned and managed by Mitchell Pearson and Julian Ferrier whose partnership began back in the early 1990's, who with the help of a professional and dedicated team have built a business with a great reputation. Mitchell and Julian have a wealth of experience in property sales and lettings management and offer a pro-active style for homebuyers and sellers alike. Supported by a professional and enthusiastic team, Pearson Ferrier strive to offer an outstanding service to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30657364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.