Redman Close, Haworth, Keighley
- OVER 55'S
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS PARKING
** GREAT LOCATION **
Located by the stunning moors and the parsonage, Redman Close is a great location for those looking for an over 55's, first floor flat.
Redman Close is in the stunning heart location of Haworth, offering those looking for an over 55's retirement home a lovely place to live. This appealing two bedroom, first floor flat with private entrance has large storage cupboards with lounge, kitchen two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also a shared garden space at the front and surrounding commual gardens, Please note this property is a 75% share but there is no rent payable on the other percentage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Redman Close, Haworth, Keighley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station3.4 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station4.7 miles
- Crossflatts Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Launched in the summer of 2015 holroyds' have a true passion for selling & letting houses. We like people and we like property so what could be better than bringing them both together!
We are a family run business, with over three decades of experience in the local property market. Brought up in the area and now residing locally in Haworth, we feel proud to be able to offer our services in such a fantastic area .
If you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent a property, there's no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEI101243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holroyds, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.