Endlesham Road, Balham, London, SW12
- A sunny and wonderful 54ft garden
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Light and airy living space
- A spacious principal bedroom
- Excellent local amenities close by
- Ideally located for access to Clapham and Wandsworth Common
- EPC Rating = D
A wonderful, wider than average, family house that retains many original features and boasts a 54ft garden.
On the ground floor is a light and airy double reception room with an ornate marble fireplace surrounded by alcove cupboards with shelves above, a large bay window and to the rear French doors opening into the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen/dining room has been extended to the side to provide a large dining area which is flooded with natural light and benefits from French doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen features a wide range of units and integrated appliances, and a well-proportioned snug area also benefitting from access to the garden. The charming 54ft garden has been completely paved with a variety of mature shrubs and trees. Off the kitchen is a cloakroom and access to a large cellar currently used as a utility room.
The upper floors comprise five bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a study. The first floor hosts four bedrooms, with one being the study and a family bathroom. The second floor encompasses the primary bedroom which benefits from an en suite bathroom.
Endlesham Road is an attractive residential road ideally positioned for the open green spaces of both Clapham and Wandsworth Commons.
The popular independent shops on Bellevue Road are nearby as well as the larger supermarkets in Clapham and Balham.
There are many good schools in the area and transport connections are excellent from Wandsworth Common mainline station and Balham and Clapham South underground stations.
Square Footage: 2,160 sq ft
Endlesham Road, Balham, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Common Station0.4 miles
- Clapham South Station0.4 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS070338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.