Horsebrook Park, Calne
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Secluded position tucked away
- Detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Garage & Ample driveway parking
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Beautiful gardens
In a SECLUDED POSITION in the sought after location of Horsebrook Park, this fantastic home offers spacious living accommodation throughout. There are two reception rooms and a conservatory, GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING, plus beautiful rear garden. An internal viewing is a must!!
On the sought after Southside of Calne, and tucked away in a popular secluded position, this DETACHED FAMILY HOME offers fantastic living space throughout.
The living room is generous is size and has patio doors leading into the CONSERVATORY, there is a separate dining room, refitted kitchen with utility room off, and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite, and there are three further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Externally the property boasts a detached single GARAGE, ample driveway parking, and beautifully maintained, fully enclosed rear garden.
Upon entering the double glazed front door the hallway offers stairs to the first floor and access to the ground floor rooms. Laminate flooring lines the room and there is also a radiator as well as a useful understairs cupboard.
Conveniently the ground floor cloakroom has a w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and obscured front window with a practical tiled floor.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' ( 5.31m x 3.66m )
The spacious lounge has a feature gas fireplace adding character to the room, alongside a coved ceiling and laminate flooring. A radiator also helps to keep the room feel warm even with the double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory aiding contribution of light into the room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 2" max ( 3.30m x 3.10m max )
A formal dining room is an added asset to this brilliant home with plenty of room for a large table next to the radiator, and front double glazed window.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 1" max ( 3.63m x 3.07m max )
The kitchen comprises of both wall and rolled edge work surface base units, as well as a large five ring gas hob above the double electric oven which has a cooker hood. The stainless steel sink is one and a half bowl with a drainer. There is a radiator alongside the integrated dishwasher, and plenty of space for a fridge/ freezer.
Utility Room 10' 5" x 5' 6" max ( 3.17m x 1.68m max )
The utility room has tiled flooring with plumbing for a washing machine, and is also home to the boiler. A radiator can also be found in the room as well as a double glazed side window and space for a freezer.
Conservatory 14' 1" x 9' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.90m )
The tiled floor upvc constructed conservatory has windows all round ensuring the room is light even in the evenings, with electric lights and cosy with the radiator.
The landing has access to all the first floor rooms including the airing cupboard and loft, with a front double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 6" max ( 4.34m x 3.51m max )
The master bedroom has two fitted wardrobes and a radiator, also being kept light with the double glazed window overlooking the garden.
Double glazed obscured window and a radiator are just two parts of the en suite which contains a shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin and splash back tiles.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' ( 3.43m max x 2.44m )
Bedroom two has triple fitted wardrobes providing plenty of storage next to the radiator and double glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
The third bedroom includes three wardrobes and a radiator with the room remaining to feel light with the double glazed front window.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.36m )
The fourth bedroom is a brilliant space for a study with the room being kept warm with a radiator and the pleasant view through the double glazed front window.
The tiled main bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, bath, extractor fan, in light shaver point, w/c and double glazed window. A radiator is also in place.
Outside the front of the house the driveway can comfortably fit three cars next to the detached garage and mature shrubs.
The fenced private garden is accessed by both the patio doors from the conservatory and the outdoors side access. Borders line the garden with beautiful flowers and shrubs, with the rest laid to lawn.
Benefotting from power and light, and an up and over door.
Ample parking on the driveway to the front of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Horsebrook Park, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN106901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.